“Amazing fun, Great people” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Rio Grande
San Deigo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing fun, Great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were looking for zip line on memorial day and found out Jungle Qui through trip advisor because of its good reviews. I can say that reviews completely justify 5 star. When we reached we met Angel the manager who greeted us and explained us all about the zip line. Because we reached very early we had a good conversation with him and found him to be very humble and helpful. Later then we went for zip line with Louis Aito and Abrahim Rush, zip lining with both of them was too much fun, they kept doing something funny. Both of them were very well trained and knew and explained us every detail to make our exprience fun. I highly recommend JungleQui.

Whitestone, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I did the zipline tour and had the best time. Our instructors Eric and "Shorty" were great. They were professional, safe and fun. I would definitely do this again if I ever visit Puerto Rico again. We actually wanted to go back the next day. I was a little nervous at first but the instructors went over every detail and assured us we would be safe and have fun. We started off with a little nature walk and they gave us some history on the land. Definitely a great experience!

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Loved the rain forest hike despite heavy rain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The rain forest was so beautiful, gorgeous trees, flowers, waterfalls etc..We were not able to swim because of very heavy rain that also made the hiking a bit treacherous.A must see and experience in Puerto Rico.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“JungleQui rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I visited JungleQui on May 23, 2013 and had a wonderful time. My boyfriend and I did the 7 zips with the rappel on the 12:30pm tour. I was scared to death at first, but our guides, Erick and Chris, totally changed the experience for us. Safety was a priority at all times. The safety briefing was very informative. Our guides were awesome. It was obvious that they knew exactly what they were doing and that helped to put our fears at ease. They were very professional, friendly, knowleagable, and had only one goal: to ensure we would have a great time. Mission accomplished!!! My boyfriend and I had so much fun we wanted to do it again! On our next trip to Puerto Rico, JungleQui will be a must.

JungleQue was not hard to find. It is close to the PR3, off the roadway to El Yunque. It is best to wear close-toed shoes and longer pants/shorts. Wearing some bug spray may not be a bad idea. I didnt have any, but didnt have too much issues with bugs. If you are afraid, try it anyway. You will certainly have a blast. The guides will ensure of it!

Go JungleQui!!!

Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ziplines were fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I had a blast on the ziplines. The guides were friendly and aware of safety the whole time. Lunch afterwards was delicious. Best mojitos!