“Great Guides and wonderful experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Attractions in Rio Grande
Type: Walking tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our "Rainforest Nature Walk to Waterfall Adventure" is an unforgettable guided nature walk into the interior of the only Tropical Rainforest in the U.S. Forestry system locally known as the "El Yunque" 28,000 acres of lush plants, hardwood trees, cloud forests, dwarf forest, rivers, waterfalls, birds, insects, lizards and beautiful flowers along with a rich culture and historical background make for a breath taking day via or guided nature walks so come join us!
Colbert, Oklahoma
“Great Guides and wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed this experience so much. It was a touch of hearing, smelling and seeing all the things in a rainforest. The guide was so informative and we can't wait to go back again and take the night tour they offer.

Cartagena, Colombia
3 attraction reviews
“awesome time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I constantly go for tours while working for Disney... this one was simply AWESOME, thanx to our guide tour, helpers, great time there, i always liked outdoor activities and such so this is like coming back tomy basics...

Visited March 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Rainforest Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

The El Yunque rainforest nature walk was very enjoyable and informative. Our guide, Michael, showed a real passion for the rainforest and his enthusiasm was infectious. He shared generously of his vast knowledge of the rainforest and we learned about the rich flora and fauna of the forest. I was especially impressed with the eco-focus of the whole outfit, and the emphasis on "leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures".

Oslo, Norway
“A new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

A Nice experience and something New on my "to do list". Go for it! If I get the change I would do it again, but maybe a longer trip. I like walking!

New York City, New York
“Amazing experience, even better tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I did this tour on 5/7/2013. The rainforest was gorgeous! The tour itself was informative, entertaining, and well-planned. Our tour was lead by the company's owner, Michael, who could not have been a more wonderful guide. I cannot highly enough recommend this tour! Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.