“Zipline for beginners” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Zipline for beginners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I just got back from a trip to Puerto Rico and I was able to take my 18 and 19 year old daughters on a zipline adventure with Rain Forest Zipline Corp. The resort we stayed at recommended this company so we felt like it was a safe choice. We had never ziplined before and were a little apprehensive but this course is perfect for beginners. There are 9 lines. Most were easy, however, one requires a 3 story climb and another allowes you to go around 55 mph. The staff was very friendly and made us feel safe. It was cool to zipline through the El Yunque rain forest and the total time for this excursion was around 2 hours.

Visited July 2014

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

A must visit if you're in the area. My kids love it (14 and 10 yrs). The crew are the best, friendly and always safety first.

Roselle Park, New Jersey
“Highlight of our Trip!!!!! Do it!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and two daughters ages 9 and 13 had the time of their lives!!! Not only are the staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable about zip lining they also pointed out various plant life, insects and vegetation as well . Safety comes first!! Which is what I liked about it!! My youngest 7 year old daughter got scared and decided not to do it after all, and they had refunded me my money. The bonus was when one of the instructors took my husbands phone and took a video of him zip lining right beside him. Something that we would have paid money for. Just a once in a lifetime trip!!!I I would highly recommend them!!

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“A one of a Gem Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Read all reviews on Trip Advisor, Yelp, Expedia and everything else you would have done in preparing to go to the best zip line or any outdoor activity. Now, we have a 12 year old and a 7 year old. We had to leave out the 7 year old as this is for 8 yrs and older. So it's Dad and the 12 year old out to the zip line - 1st time ever! It started out with the good ones at the beginning and slowly prepping to most enchanting experiences for the later part. The guides were very friendly, engaging and always happy to share their experiences and calming the more tensed zip liners (like me!). The experience is unbelievable and gives a definition for the very trip to Puerto Rico. Do it now. Thank me later!!!!

Visited July 2014
San juan
“So amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Just went to the zip line unexpectedly because our other plans fell through at the last minute. So glad we went! This was so exiting! We had never done anything like this before and the staff was so helpfull an nice. I would definitely recommend this even for people who are scared of heights!

Visited June 2014