“It was awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
“It was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved the way the course starts off with a beginner freely feel and works it's way up to higher levels. The staff was very friendly and talkative creating comfort and trust. They knew what they were talking about. Overall, my dad and I had a great first time zip line experience & I'm looking forward to doing it again!

New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
“An exciting and fun family adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We all had our first experience with zip lining at this fantastic place. We were three adults (grandparents) and four children (ages 8-12). I made a reservation for 10 AM by phone before we left home, so we would be certain to get a time. They were so accommodating on the phone, and when we arrived, we were welcomed with enthusiasm. The instruction was thorough, and we all knew exactly what to do. We all loved it, and have many stories to tell about our experience. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff who instructed us and guided us on our zip line adventure. There wasn't a moment when any of us felt that we were in any danger at all. There is no question that the staff were well-trained and they were especially good with the children. There was no talking-down-to the children (or to the old folks!) . They were patient and never seemed to mind re-instructing us as we moved from tower to tower. Most zip lines do not take children as young as 8, but this one does and even take as young as 6, making it truly a family experience! If you want to try something different and add a little excitement to your life, then this is the place to do it. Experienced zip-liners might find it a bit tame, but all first-timers, young or old, will find this the place to be! It i is extremely close to El Yunque Rain Forest, and an early morning or late afternoon zip line leaves you with plenty of time to explore El Yunque. We highly recommend the Rain Forest Zipline Corporation!

Phoenix
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for new zippers but a little pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We did the Rain Forest Zip LInes in May 2013. We have done other extreme ziplining in Alaska and Costa Rica so my review may be a little biased.

The adventure consisted of a series of ziplines going back and forth between platforms all circling around the main facility on the road to El Yunque Rain Forest. As compared to the Arenal ziplines in Costa Rica, these were low (about 30 to 50 feet off the ground) and short. If you have never ziplined before, these would be an excellent start. The staff was very safety conscience and very friendly. The cost was a little high ( ~$100/each). If you are looking for your first zipline adventure or have a little extra money, these are fun but don't mistake them for serious ziplines. There is a better zipline park in the middle of Puerto Rico but its was 2-3 hours away. One of the staff said they are adding new lines from the top of a nearby peak so this course may see improvements in the next year or so.

Sayreville, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my wife never done ziplining and I assure you that Rainforest Zipline Corp is the company to choose for your first adventure! We booked at the last minute and while they don't have tours as others, the drive from San Juan to Rio Grande is not that far... 45 mins or so by car/taxi and is well worth it. We were scared but our fear is out and the team there did a great job to keep us safe and sound; the instructions and guides were excellent. Highly recommend to do the zipline adventure with Rainforest Zipline Corp - there is 9 ziplines and if you don't feel comfortable in the first couple, you can quit and not pay for it - but we went for it and loved it!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Professional, Friendly and FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My boyfriend pulled into this place on our way up the El Yunque to help me get over some anxiety I had been experiencing while on vacation. He thought I needed to do something fun and out of my comfort zone, and he was right! I was so nervous putting on all the gear to head out on the lines but everyone at this place was so friendly and supportive I quickly lost the butterflies in my stomach. They take you out on a practice line and show you how you can control your speed. I think this is probably one of the greatest places to go if your new to zip lining or are going with children as the guys that take you out are so helpful, friendly and professional. We had such a great time and now I can't wait to go zip lining again!

Visited April 2013