“Good first-time ziplining experience - very family and kid-friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Greenfield, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“Good first-time ziplining experience - very family and kid-friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The staff are all amazing. Every single staff member was fantastic with kids and timid adults. They patiently take care of everyone from harness and helmet selection to the end of the last of the 8 ziplines. Very safety-focused, too.

I thought I would be more freaked out about this since it was my first time ziplining, but it went so smoothly that it never phased me. I was more intimidated by climbing up the ladders to some of the higher lines.

Their ziplining location is about 1km up the road leading into the rainforest, but not really IN the rainforest. You get some pretty amazing views from the higher lines and towers, though, since the rainforest isn't too far up that same road.

As I hopped onto Trip Advisor tonight, I just caught some reviews of another nearby ziplining place that might take you over a river. Had I done more research, that may have been a more exciting option for me. If you have younger kids, though, Rain Forest Zip Line Corp might be your better bet. Even as a single woman without kids, I was thoroughly impressed with their ability to work with children and families.

Visited March 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Organized, safe, friendly, and fun experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This adventure organization is based adjacent to the Rain Forest. The owners were organized, the equipment is up-to-date, and the facility is clean and well-managed. The excursion takes a little less than two hours. Our family of four enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to others. In addition, apparently they are adding some new, longer runs as well.

Columbia, NJ
“First time ziplining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We can't add anything that hasn't been said before-- just that this experience is worth 5 stars. Perfect for our family of five-- they even let our youngest, who was too young to zipline, walk along from post to post, as the rest of us zipped along overhead. Excellent staff.

Atlanta Georgia
“Rainforest Zip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a great time. Great beginners course that has great views of countryside. Friendly staff. Organized with great equipment and superior instruction. Take the time to notice the beautiful artwork!

Columbia, SC
“Good for 8 yr old twins, but not so much for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I was hoping that a rainforest zip line was actually a zip line tour through the rainforest. What we found was short lines that pretty much formed a circle around the area near the rainforest. The staff was very attentive, very informative, very patient, and extremely conscious of our safety. It was an absolutely wonderful experience for my children, but just lacked that fire that I was expecting to experience.

There is a bit of a view on the next to the last line. It required us to climb up a 3 story tower and the line was about 500 feet. Obviously, the highlight of the entire tour. The rest were shorter.

A good experience for adults, but a great experience for a family. The was another couple with teenage children and they had a pretty good experience as well.

The good thing is that there is no hiking, just walking from one line to the next.