“Perfect for first time zipliners!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Type: Tours, Adventure
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Bethesda, Maryland
“Perfect for first time zipliners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was very hesitant about ziplining but my teenage daughter really wanted me to do this activity with her. So I researched places online and found this place that sounded ideal for beginners like me. It was a perfect choice. The team there were just great. They took the time to explain everything to us and went at a pace that was comfortable for me. My daughter would have preferred something more challenging but for me, it was just right. The staff was great about offering to take alot of pictures for us. If you are staying at the Wyndham Rio Mar this place is only about 10 minutes away.

Visited March 2013

worton, maryland
3 attraction reviews
“High Line Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was recently in Puerto Rico for vacation with my daughter and her friend. We were looking for a great activity outside of our resort and decided on zip lining. The team at Rain Forest Zip Line were fantastic! They were professional and really made the outing a lot of fun! They team took the time to correctly teach the girls how to zip line. My girls had a great time and would definitely do this again.
Bonus - Check out the beautiful art inside the office!

CT
12 attraction reviews
“Great place to learn to zip line!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

What I loved about this company was how they took the time to teach you HOW to zip line. How to stop, proper body position and what to do if you stopped short of the platform. Super great for kids, totally empowered our 11yr old who now wants to conquer more zip lines around the world. Great employees, kind, funny and totally safety conscious. Everything a parent loves.

Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect for entry level zip liners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I had a great time zip lining with the Rain Forest Zip Line Corp. The employees were very knowledgable and safety was a major concern for them. It was our first time zip lining and are ready for more. They are planning on adding more lines this year.

bergen cty nj
“Great first time zip line experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My 3 kids (ages 14, 16 and 18) and I had never been ziplining before and my 16 year old and i were VERY nervous, but the Rain Forest Zipline staff put us right at ease. First we learned the basics on a very short zipline and then moved on to longer lines, and higher as well. It was a lot of fun and exciting. In addition to the zipline, the guides took the time to show us some native plants and fruit trees growing around the property which was very interesting. This activity was a highlight of our trip to the area. Jorge our guide was wonderful, and the team really emphasized safety. I highly recommend this!!!