“Zip Line Puerto Rico!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Zip Line Puerto Rico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

On our recent trip to Puerto Rico my wife expressed and interest in Zip Lining.

Having never done so before I was a little apprehensive but our carefree, adventurous attitudes while on this vacation moved us forward!

We were very glad we did!

With the help of the folks at the El Conquistador hotel we made a reservation with the Rain Forest Zip Line Corp in Rio Grande Puerto Rico, just outside the El Yunque rain forest.

We had a rental from Enterprise so it was just a quick 20 minute drive from our hotel in Fajardo. Another Zip Liner in our party was from another nearby hotel and he rented a reasonably priced taxi. That seemed to work out well for him too!

The cost per person is about $100 but well worth the price of adventure!

The staff there was professional, very safety conscience, fun loving and sociable.

For over two hours we zip lined various stations with each being of a different length, height and location....not to mention the ability to change your speed while zipping across the sky at different spots.

As an added bonus the crew educated us about various species of native plants, creatures and fruits in the rainforest. Usually species were within eye shot of the zip liners

Well worth the trip! Enjoy !

Visited January 2013

Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Perfect for Beginners (or scaredy-cats)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The folks at Rain Forest Zip Line were fantastic. Rafaela was very accommodating on the phone with our last minute request to join a group the next morning, and provided excellent directions. Easy 45 minute drive from San Juan. Everyone was warm and friendly. Jorge and Joshua were especially outgoing. The guys there were focused on safety, instructional, funny, and we had an excellent time (about 2 hours start to finish). My wife and I had never done this and I was flat-out riddled with anxiety, but it was safe (they even latch you in when climbing ladders), easy and fun. The views were fantastic too. We can't wait to come back with the kids! Highly recommended! Note- after we went to El Yunque (5 minutes away) and hiked the Big Tree trail, super fun (about 1.5 hours). Great way to spend the day.

Visited January 2013
“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

All employees were very pleasant.
Great for all ages!! My boys are 7&9, the make sure they are ready with a mini training area. Would go back again for sure!!

Singapore
18 attraction reviews
“Fun, safe and professionally run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of six never ziplined before. Appreciated the first run on a short line to master the basics of getting comfortable, how to slow down and stop and how to go hand over hand should we stop short of the end and want to make it to the end on our own steam. After that the lines got more exciting. One was fast if you chose not to slow down. Another was hands free and wecould spin around. It was safe. The guides were friendly and fun.

Saint Louis, Michigan, United States
9 attraction reviews
“First Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my first zip line experience. I'm sure there are more exciting zip lines, but at my age (55) this was plenty for me. The staff and guides were very freindly and helpful. They make you relax and point out some of the plants and tress on the property.
If I had to do it over I would visit this attraction again.

Visited November 2012