“Perfect for Beginners (or scaredy-cats)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Perfect for Beginners (or scaredy-cats)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The folks at Rain Forest Zip Line were fantastic. Rafaela was very accommodating on the phone with our last minute request to join a group the next morning, and provided excellent directions. Easy 45 minute drive from San Juan. Everyone was warm and friendly. Jorge and Joshua were especially outgoing. The guys there were focused on safety, instructional, funny, and we had an excellent time (about 2 hours start to finish). My wife and I had never done this and I was flat-out riddled with anxiety, but it was safe (they even latch you in when climbing ladders), easy and fun. The views were fantastic too. We can't wait to come back with the kids! Highly recommended! Note- after we went to El Yunque (5 minutes away) and hiked the Big Tree trail, super fun (about 1.5 hours). Great way to spend the day.

Visited January 2013

“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

All employees were very pleasant.
Great for all ages!! My boys are 7&9, the make sure they are ready with a mini training area. Would go back again for sure!!

Singapore
18 attraction reviews
“Fun, safe and professionally run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of six never ziplined before. Appreciated the first run on a short line to master the basics of getting comfortable, how to slow down and stop and how to go hand over hand should we stop short of the end and want to make it to the end on our own steam. After that the lines got more exciting. One was fast if you chose not to slow down. Another was hands free and wecould spin around. It was safe. The guides were friendly and fun.

Saint Louis, Michigan, United States
9 attraction reviews
“First Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my first zip line experience. I'm sure there are more exciting zip lines, but at my age (55) this was plenty for me. The staff and guides were very freindly and helpful. They make you relax and point out some of the plants and tress on the property.
If I had to do it over I would visit this attraction again.

Visited November 2012
St Augustine Beach, FL
8 attraction reviews
“Fun but slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Since this was my first zip line experience, I guess that I was expecting more. I am not sure how to explain this, but I had envisioned zip lining over the rain forest, rivers, and who knows what. With that said, let me say that it is still a lot of fun. The location is a bit tricky to find and sits at the top of a very steep hill across from Barakoa Restaurant (a nice place to hang out and have a drink while waiting...). We did show up about 40 minutes early and they said everyone was out to lunch and come back in about 30 minutes which we did. At this point the 6 people that were reserved had turned into about 20. This made us start much later than expected, made everything go really slow but it is also their policy to have an employee at the start and finish of every zip to make sure you are safe. They do make you feel very safe. The equipment is in good shape, the instruction is good and they do start you out small. I think that if there were less people it would have been more fun, but I am glad they are doing well.

All in all, I would do it again, but cross my fingers that I am not stuck in a large group again.

Visited November 2012