“Great Time!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

All employees were very pleasant.
Great for all ages!! My boys are 7&9, the make sure they are ready with a mini training area. Would go back again for sure!!

Singapore
18 attraction reviews
“Fun, safe and professionally run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of six never ziplined before. Appreciated the first run on a short line to master the basics of getting comfortable, how to slow down and stop and how to go hand over hand should we stop short of the end and want to make it to the end on our own steam. After that the lines got more exciting. One was fast if you chose not to slow down. Another was hands free and wecould spin around. It was safe. The guides were friendly and fun.

Saint Louis, Michigan, United States
9 attraction reviews
“First Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my first zip line experience. I'm sure there are more exciting zip lines, but at my age (55) this was plenty for me. The staff and guides were very freindly and helpful. They make you relax and point out some of the plants and tress on the property.
If I had to do it over I would visit this attraction again.

Visited November 2012
St Augustine Beach, FL
8 attraction reviews
“Fun but slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Since this was my first zip line experience, I guess that I was expecting more. I am not sure how to explain this, but I had envisioned zip lining over the rain forest, rivers, and who knows what. With that said, let me say that it is still a lot of fun. The location is a bit tricky to find and sits at the top of a very steep hill across from Barakoa Restaurant (a nice place to hang out and have a drink while waiting...). We did show up about 40 minutes early and they said everyone was out to lunch and come back in about 30 minutes which we did. At this point the 6 people that were reserved had turned into about 20. This made us start much later than expected, made everything go really slow but it is also their policy to have an employee at the start and finish of every zip to make sure you are safe. They do make you feel very safe. The equipment is in good shape, the instruction is good and they do start you out small. I think that if there were less people it would have been more fun, but I am glad they are doing well.

All in all, I would do it again, but cross my fingers that I am not stuck in a large group again.

Visited November 2012
Clearwater
“Great guides, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We did this adventure on a hot Puerto Rico morning. The guys were really wonderful guides for me (age 52) and my friend (age 73), two women who love to let go and have a great time. They took great care with our safety and showed us how to maximize the experience. The views were beautiful and they will be adding more ziplines this year, so it will only get better. Also, they were more than happy to take photos of us with our cameras -- no extra charge. Finally, they are located right on the edge of the rainforest, so rent a car, go ziplining and then head up for a hike to a waterfall! I highly recommend this company!

Visited September 2012