“Great guides, great fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Clearwater
“Great guides, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We did this adventure on a hot Puerto Rico morning. The guys were really wonderful guides for me (age 52) and my friend (age 73), two women who love to let go and have a great time. They took great care with our safety and showed us how to maximize the experience. The views were beautiful and they will be adding more ziplines this year, so it will only get better. Also, they were more than happy to take photos of us with our cameras -- no extra charge. Finally, they are located right on the edge of the rainforest, so rent a car, go ziplining and then head up for a hike to a waterfall! I highly recommend this company!

Visited September 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Everyone's favorite "thing we did in Puerto Rico"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were looking for a zipline that would be good for our whole family and we found it! The lines are perfect for the youngest to oldest. We have 6, 9 and 11 year old kids. They all loved it! My husband was reluctant due to the cost, but he LOVED it too. It was worth the expense, which I might add was very reasonable compared to other ziplines.
The staff was awesome. Everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. They made it even more fun with their upbeat personalities and expertise. I cannot say enough nice things about that group. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a zipline in Puerto Rico. Fun, beautiful scenery, adventurous...we got our money's worth for sure!

Poughkeepsie, NY
26 attraction reviews
“For first timers... the staff is great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Ziplining was on my bucket list. It was fun but a little less exciting than I thought it would be. The company has only been around for a short time. There are about 7 ziplines, but they are very close to each other and a couple are very short. I would recommend this to those that are not looking for something very adventurous or for first timers. The staff was wonderful and very safety-conscious. Fruit Smoothies available for purchase.

Bring your bathing suit. At the end of the ziplining, you can swim in the river. You can jump off 2 different height rocks or drop into the waterhole on a rope swing. This was as fun an experience for us as the zipline.

A bit expensive.

Visited August 2012
Levittown, New York
6 attraction reviews
“An Exciting Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have never zip lined before so I was rather nervous. When we arrived the staff was extremely friendly and comforting. There focus on safety was also very reassuring for me. I went with two of my kids, one 16 and the other 15. Ty was one of the instructors and I probably wouldn't have continued if not for him. He had a way of reassuring and comforting you that was essential for my going through with it. All of the instructors were attentive, friendly and reassuring. They all kept safety there number one priority. THe highest point was fifty feet which was fine for me. My kids loved it. They provided water at different points of the experience. I have nothing but positive memories from this experience. If you are looking for a safe, fun and friendly experience, this is your place. There really aren't enough words to say how happy I am with the experience this company gave me. I highly recommend it.

6 attraction reviews
“Don't recommend!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We used Rain Forest Zipline Corp to plan a two hour ziplining experience and 3-hour hike. What a disaster! Our driver, Ruben, was half an hour late. While the ziplining experience was average (very short lines all clustered together, not zipping through the rain forest as expected), the staff was professional and did a great job with what they have to work with. The hike was a huge disappointment - it turned out to be a 2-hour drive through the rain forest with a 10-minute hike to a waterfall. On the way back Ruben made us go out of the way to run a personal errand and stop for gas and a snack for him. Definitely go with one of the other excursions - this is below average.