“SUPER FUN!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rain Forest Zipline Corp.

Rain Forest Zipline Corp.
Carr 191 km 0.9 | Rio Grande, PR, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
Type: Tours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Sammamish, WA (east of Seattle)
3 attraction reviews
“SUPER FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I am not crazy about heights (haha, can you say understatement?) yet here I am giving a resounding endorsement of Rain Forest Zipline. That's a testament to the amazing staff. They're patient, sweet, and totally focused on making sure you that know what you're doing, that you're safe, and that you're having a fun time. My kids and I couldn't have had a better time. We had grins pasted on our faces for hours after we left. Give it a try, you'll love it!

Visited June 2012

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Great experience for first-time zipliners!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I tried Rain Forest Zip Line on May 22nd. It was the first time we have ziplined and it was a great first experience. Ty and Jorge were our guides and did a fantastic job explaining everything and giving us a practice run. On the highest zipline, they let us go twice. We felt completely safe and had a great time. This is perfect if you've never tried it---you definitely get enough of a rush as a first timer. If you want the extreme, long zip lines, this probably isn't for you, but if you've never done it, I highly recommend Rain Forest Zip Line!!

Baltimore
“Awesome Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

This was my first ziplining experience, and despite my anxiety, I couldn't have had more fun. We are a group of four that went to the firefly zipline early evening. The staff is incredible! They are extremely welcoming and patient with newcomers. Your adventure will begin with getting fitted with equipment followed by training on a small zip. After the staff feels comfortable that you're able to move forward, you progress to higher and faster lines.
I cannot say more about the staff, particularly Ty, Jorge, (and one other gentleman who I didn't catch the name), who were very attentive to my anxiety once we climbed to the highest tower. They are reassuring and fun! The owner is also exceptionally kind and has given great detail to her business. The equipment was stellar with foolproof safety features, and the towers and lines were developed by engineers for additional safety.
PLEASE give this adventure a try, you won't be disappointed!

Singapore
18 attraction reviews
“Great intro to ziplines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The adventure spot is in the El Yunke area, so very convenient for our group staying at the Rio Mar Resort. We did 8 lines for $99 plus tax. Which is a good enough number. We started with baby lines first, getting a feel, being stopped in the middle and learning how to hand over hand, pull our way back to base. Then the lines got longer and higher. At one point, we zipped from one line and continued to another. At another, we zipped hands-free and laughed as we whirled! The last line was the highest more than 3 storeys high. It was scarier climbing up than zipping down.

The instructors were great. Friendly, professional, watchful. We felt safe.

This was the 2nd company we called. Because the first one was full up. But I am glad we had our adventure here. The other company only offered 2 lines. In my opinion, that was too little!

Recommend highly.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great first time experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Staff has a lot of patience taking time explaining how to do things right. A lil overpriced but now I am ready for the bigger better ziplines.

Visited April 2012