“great !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Familia Bakery 2

La Familia Bakery 2
Urb Rio Grande Estates Calle 1 A9 | Behind "walgreen" and "Amigo" store in Rio Grande, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto Rico
787-888-2320
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 37 restaurants in Rio Grande
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, Café, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: Breakfast and lunch, all kinds of pastries and cakes, opens from 6:00 am to 9:30 pm Monday to Sunday
Pittsburgh
“great !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

There was a great selection of goodies from pastries to cakes to sandwichs at a good price and sooooo soooo scrumptious.

Visited October 2013

96% Recommend
north reading
“So glad I read these reviews! Best lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family was looking for a nice sandwich place to have lunch. We had never been to Puerto Rico before so I checked trip advisor before we left and I read about this place., When we walked in, the menu was all in Spanish......the owner must have sen our faces and smiled, reached behind a cabinet and handed us 3 English menus! When we ordered our sandwich,The sandwich could be on regular or sweet bread( which was actually a very large flat sub roll that was delicious) we had the turkey ham, it was really good and hit the spot. I wanted a cappuccino but they only had expresso, he handed me small cup of something just like a latte and said it was free! I couldn't believe it! We bought a piece of cheese cake,chocolate cake and a package of 2 sweet rolls for later. We will be visiting here again before we go home for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Bakery !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband & I ended up going to this bakery 3 times because the breakfast sandwiches & pasteries were great at a great price . The people were also very friendly . One of the places I already miss in PR !!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome pasteries and sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very clean and attractive store and displays. Sandwiches are made to order in many varieties. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast sandwiches are to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here every morning of our stay. The breakfast sandwiches are huge, 2 adults can easily split one. Imagine Puerto Rican sweet bread pressed with egg, cheese, ham and montadello (kind of like salami). Omg, yum. Plus they have tons of pastries and Danishes for you to choose from. Cafe con leche is also to die for. Highly recommend. For 2 adults, we split one sandwich and one Danish and got 2 coffees for the price of $8.50. I mean seriously- when was the last time 2 people could eat and drink for $8.50??? People are very nice there too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere