We stayed here last summer and I can not wait to get back. I am angling for a September visit. It was just my husband & I on a romantic weekend. We flew in & drove ourselves t the resort. We were told we could get a lift but we prefered to explore a bit & get there when we felt like it, unfortunately, our flight was delayed & we had to navigate in the dark at 10pm at night. We found it with no problem though thanks to the GPS!
Reception was friendly & welcoming, even at the late hour. We were shown to our room which was incredibly spacious, with a fabulous private wood balcony, a very large tub that they will draw for you on request & luxury amenities in the bathroom from the Remède line.
They delivered a newspaper & french press coffee at a time of our choosing in the morning which was heaven to sit & drink on the balcony listening to the birds. They were prompt, pleasant & the coffee was hot. The furnishings were all high end, like new & very comfortable. I loved the decor so much I took excessive video & measurements to copy it in my dream home.
The pool was beautiful as well as designed & landscaped in a way to allow you to be social or stay secluded.
The front desk was very accommodating, providing us directions & information for when we decided to venture out and explore. Check out was expeditious & friendly.
Overall, I found the atmosphere perfect for a quiet, romantic getaway. I am hoping to return again very soon!
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Rio Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, it is nestled between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach boasts 139 rooms including 35 suites, where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations, service levels and facilities for the Caribbean. An indulging Remède Spa and the exquisite dining options will delight all senses, including Fern Restaurant, featuring culinary creations by world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Molasses Restaurant, St. Regis Bar and Seagrapes. In addition, abundant banquet space is available to accommodate a variety of outdoor or indoor events. Featuring amazing ocean or garden views, it is the perfect setting for small or big gatherings as well as weddings. The elegant tropical magnificence of The St. Regis Bahia Beach creates a world for its guests that they will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.