This was our 6th visit to Bahia Beach and we love this resort. One of the nice aspects of visiting resort multiple times is that you get to know the staff. The manager of the resort, Eric covers the entire resort to make sure that all of the guests receive first class service. If you go be sure to introduce yourself as he will be invaluable in accommodating your requests. He managed to get us a last minute table at Fern restaurant on Valentines day and the meal was terrific. If you are fortunate to get upgraded to a suite, you get amazing butler services and if you are lucky to find Glenda as your butler you can trust her to find all reservations. We always feel like VIP guests. There is no casino on the resort which makes it very private, but there are nearby resort casinos. The golf course is magnificent and Alberto Rios, the pro is superb. The golf crew is first rate and Tsoamy at the desk will take care of you. The resort is an easy drive into San Juan. Great P.R. Vacation.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Hotel Rio Grande
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Rio Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated as Puerto Rico’s first and only AAA Five Diamond resort and the leader in luxury on the island and in the Caribbean, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico has been designed with the entire family in mind, providing a variety of extraordinary services and activities that will keep all guests entertained from sunrise to sunset. Located on a former 483 acre coconut plantation, it is nestled between El Yunque National Forest and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean on the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Certified Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary, the lush Resort features a tennis center, a golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., as well as 4 miles of nature trails, 70 acres of lakes and a boat house for water sports. The intimate St. Regis Bahia Beach boasts 139 rooms including 35 suites, where The St. Regis’ iconic Butler service is available. Most of the guestrooms overlook amazing ocean and garden views setting a new standard in luxury accommodations, service levels and facilities for the Caribbean. An indulging Remède Spa and the exquisite dining options will delight all senses, including Fern Restaurant, featuring culinary creations by world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Molasses Restaurant, St. Regis Bar and Seagrapes. In addition, abundant banquet space is available to accommodate a variety of outdoor or indoor events. Featuring amazing ocean or garden views, it is the perfect setting for small or big gatherings as well as weddings. The elegant tropical magnificence of The St. Regis Bahia Beach creates a world for its guests that they will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.