“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 activities in West Bay
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: CU Divers caters to small groups of 4-6 sport divers although our boat, "Campus Diver" can accommodate more if you have a large party. (and like each other)We offer as much (or as little) assistance as you desire or require. Cayman U is the first and only dive operation in Grand Cayman to utilize underwater communication technology for teaching scuba classes and offering optional Narrated Scuba Tours to its customers.
roanoke
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Brad has the best dive operation on the island. My husband and I are divemasters so we are extremely particular in choosing a dive operation. We have been diving on about half of the Caribbean islands. Cayman has some of the best diving and Cayman University is our favorite dive operation in the Caribbean. You will get customized service with a smile. Brad makes diving safe and fun. No cattle boats with long lines will be found when diving with Cayman U! Brad will show you the best the island has to offer. In fact, we already have our next trip booked for diving with Cayman University. Thank you Brad!

Visited July 2013

Maynardville, Tennessee, United States
“Best diving of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've been diving in Cayman off and on for almost 20 years, and I can say without reservation, that diving with CU Divers was the best experience I've had. Brad and his crew are extremely friendly, helpful, and above all, knowledgeable about their trade and their locale, including the things you should be looking for, the history of the site, the island, and everything.

But the perks of diving with them go way beyond mere knowledge and attitude. This isn't some operation where you'll get 20-40 minutes bottom time. This is an operation where you can stay down as long as your air and dive computer will allow. 81 minute bottom time? Sure! And while Brad has expert knowledge of the routes he intends to take you on (including the topographical maps he drew that another reviewer mentioned), you can bet that with all that extra bottom time, you'll still end up with a lot of time to explore beyond the beaten path.

Need equipment? They'll hook you up, and at a great rate. Want to take some pictures? He's got a really fantastic underwater camera that's easy to use and will give you 15MP photos to treasure for a long time. Need a ride to the dock? They'll pick you up. This is the kind of service you won't get with most operators, and it's the norm with Brad and his crew.

If all that's not enough, then consider this...with most dives you've probably ever done, you get under the water and from then on it's a pantomime fun time to figure out what your guide is trying to show you. Maybe you remember to ask when you get to the surface, and maybe they remember all the things they tried to show you so you can write them down in your log. With Brad, you get to use his underwater listeners, and he can explain exactly what you're seeing, or where to look. It's a pretty radical change in your dive experience, and it's one you'll love!

Don't miss out. You won't regret diving with CU Divers!

Visited October 2013
“Cayman U Divers ... The Only Dive Co On Island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Don't go anywhere else. This guy Brad has been on the island for 20 some years and knows every nook and wall dive there is. They have a nice clean boat and are very reasonably priced. Most importantly they're professional without losing the courtesy. Without hesitation, I recommend Brad and C U Divers!

Visited May 2013
“Couldn't have been better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had booked trips before arriving on the island with another group ... A mechanical malfunction left them boat less ... But to our good fortune that's when we met Brad .. A true professional and totally knowledgeable with the wonderful waters of Grand Cayman ... Diving with him was a pleasure .. For sure we will call him direct when
We return - Christine Travis & Michael

San Francisco, California, United States
“Great time with Brad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went on a night dive with Brad and he made me feel really comfortable. I had thought I was able to go on a night dive myself without a guide, but once I got in the water I was so glad I chose to use Brad instead of going by myself. He was constantly talking in our ear about things we were seeing. Most other companies simply point out moving sea creatures, but because Brad was able to talk the entire time I learned a lot about all the different types of coral. It was a really great experience and I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in diving!

Visited October 2013