This was a wonderful place to stay. Our condo was beautiful, with a nice kitchen, an outdoor grill, and lots of space.The condo isn't in the center of it all. This can be really nice, but you will need to rent a car. It is rather close to stuff by car or bike. We had a perfect stay for our baby-moon. I would recommend this resort to everyone. The beach is a rocky one which is perfect for snorkeling or scuba off the dock, but we went to the islands many other beaches (Cemetery beach was our favorite) for snorkeling and beach play often. The owners of the resort checked in often to ensure you were having a premium experience, to provide advice and make any arrangements you might need. Our only complaint would be the early morning wake-up calls from the charming roosters that roam the islands. That is just part of the island experience. I would recommend a stay here to anyone going to the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman offers the ultimate diving vacation in a luxurious tropical haven. Located on the Northwest Shore, the resort provides unrivaled access to some of the island's best diving. Just off their shore, the resort guests can shore dive a large pristine dive site, the North Wall. Whether boarding a dive boat from their private dock or diving from shore, this resort grants guests a rare opportunity to explore both iconic dive sites and hidden underwater treasures. Enhance your vacation by experiencing the resort amenities, such as a full service restaurant and open-air bar with oceanside dining. The fresh-water pool is convenient for lounging or for dive training. Our resort is complemented by Reef Divers Valet Diving, which takes care of all of the lugging and loading of your dive gear so you can enjoy a carefree dive. As you ride on our custom-built Newton dive fleet to the island's premier dive sites, relax as our diving staff carries, changes, and cleans your gear throughout the day. This special resort service is a courtesy and convenience to guests, creating the most memorable diving experience. For a true one-of-a-kind diving adventure, the choice is Clearly Cayman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman Resort Cayman Islands