This had to be one of my best vacations. We came down to the Caymans to get our open water PADI dive certification and the Cobalt Coast Resort had been recommended. It outdid my expectations. The rooms were clean and well equipped. The facilities were well maintained. The proximity to Dive Tech is unbeatable. Arie and Dora are on top of everything and very gracious hosts. We met some of the nicest, most fun people. There is a certain kind of kinship there amongst the guests and people join and include each other in meals and drinks and adventure sharing. Not everyone we met was there to dive, and there wasn't if a "divers only" vibe, which made it so unpretentious and warm. Dive Tech was amazing. The staff is competent and efficient but also really fun, and informative. If I had to do the whole SCUBA thing all over, I would have done the entire program there. We did the 6 week program in Ct and just went down for our certification open water dives. We will definitely be going back-- hopefully meeting back up with the same people we just met and left there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cobalt Coast Resort is located in a residential area along Grand Cayman's north shore. Cobalt Coast offers oceanfront lodging and offers a full service restaurant/bar with patio dining and full service dive center Divetech is on-site for boat diving and adventurous shore diving. Meal plans and all inclusive options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands