This is my first time in Grand Cayman but I had heard amazing things about it always. So far so good. This is a Dive resort (SCUBA/CCR) where many divers come to learn to renew to just plain have fun!
Dora and Arie are the owners an they are SO nice. The rooms are large and clean, they are cool and they have everything you could need. A refrigerator, a desk for working, a couch, a great bed, a large bathroom where they even supply shampoo and soap and a hair dryer!
The meals are very very good and they are always fresh. You can have just about anything you want for breakfast, including teas and coffees and juices.
They have a full bar and they can mix just about anything.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They work very hard to keep things running and to be there for you.
This is mostly a divers resort so most everyone who stays here is a hard core diver. Though it would also be a good place to get your training, to discover SCUBA or to get your check out dives done.
The Dive shop is very nice and they are more than willing to help out in anyway.
This resort has a pool and a convenient dock where you can just walk off and swim or snorkel at your leisure.
the Caymans are not cheap so don't be fooled that you wont spend a lot of money because you will. But in my experience going to many many tropical islands this seems to be one of my top spots so far.
If you want a good dive experience, to meet new friends from all over the world, good food, good laughs this is your place.
ALSO you can get a van to StingRay city from the resort.
You can also take a bus into town to do some shopping.
The resort can help you plan any of these things with ease.
Just ask and they will accommodate whatever your interests are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cobalt Coast Resort is located in a residential area along Grand Cayman's north shore. Cobalt Coast offers oceanfront lodging and offers a full service restaurant/bar with patio dining and full service dive center Divetech is on-site for boat diving and adventurous shore diving. Meal plans and all inclusive options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobalt Coast Hotel Grand Cayman
- Cobalt Coast Resort And Suites
- Cobalt Coast Resort & Suites Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands