“Super fun, must do tour!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 21 Activities in West Bay
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: This beach trail ride takes you along one of Caymans unspoiled beaches while the sun rays shine gently on your skin.For an hour you can walk or trot,depending on your ability.Finally turning around at the mangrove forest,and heading back to the corral.Weather depending you can walk your horse in the surf.We try to keep the weight limit to 225 lbs.Don't miss this chance to enjoy this relaxing beach horse ride.
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Super fun, must do tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I joined along for a beach tour with my friend. Irvan picked us up and we were met by Rico once we arrived at the stables. It's obvious from our arrival that the horses are very well cared for and really loved. Both Irvan and Rico came along and they were friendly, informative and very professional. They took photos of my friend and I so we could have some good shots together, they pointed out all the crabs and fish that we saw along the way. The tour took about 1hour or so and it was an ideal time. Not too long to make you too tired or bored, but just long enough to give you enough time with the horses and a good chance to see the less populated areas of the Island.
I would highly recommend this tour for families and couples. If you're looking to have a private tour they can even set this up for you. The staff are just sooo helpful and friendly, it makes all the difference. Above that, the guides have soo much experience that even though I have none at all I felt very comfortable and safe the whole time. These horses are soo well trained!! Thank you for a fantastic tour!!! :)

Visited September 2013

George Town, Grand Cayman
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful moonlit beach ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a fantastic time on a beach ride by the light of the full moon. We were extremely lucky to have a super moon (the biggest moon of the year) that evening. Jeff was great with the horses and is a really friendly guy. The beach is deserted and would be very romantic trip for a couple. He really tailored the ride to what my friend and I were looking for. Can't wait to get the chance to do this again.

Thank you to Honeysuckle, Jeff, the horses and the moon!

Visited June 2013
“Such a wonderfully unique addition to our trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We booked a beach trail ride with Honeysuckle during our honeymoon trip to Grand Cayman. Jeff and Rico made it such an amazing time! I was a bit uneasy about riding, as I had never done it before. However, our guide Jeff made me feel extremely confortable, took pictures for my husband and I, and constantly made sure I was having a pleasant time. Who wouldn't love going swimming on horseback on an island paradise? I will definitely want to ride again, and will cherish the photos for always.

“GREAT experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Jeff and Rico were awesome!!! We went swimming in the ocean on horseback! Where else can you say youv'e done that? All I can say is...WOW. My new bride had an absolutely lovely time. She told me later that the sunset ride was very romantic. Happy wife = happy life!!

Grand Cayman
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I live in Grand Cayman and went to Honeysuckle Beach Trail Rides with my boyfriend for a treat last weekend. What a great afternoon! The horses were lovely and very well cared for - they all had plenty of water and shade and our guides Jeff and Rico were great with them.

We took the option of ocean riding, if you have the chance definitely take this option as it's so different that anything I've seen anywhere else in the world. Bareback riding in the sea is something that you just have to experience!

I can't wait to go back, I rode Tattoo and I would definitely request him again, what a lovely horse, so patient with me. Looking forward to my next visit there and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Visited May 2013