Heather, Letitia were wonderful and very helpful. We have been going to the Cayman Islands for the past 26 years. I thought I have been there done that until now. Cotton Tree is the culmination of everything you love about the Cayman Islands, peaceful, beautiful and friendly. I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique cottages set along the Caribbean Sea in Grand Cayman, Cotton Tree embodies the spirit of the Caymans while offering a distinctive oasis of relaxation and indulgence. Four, two-bedroom cottages provide classic contemporary furnishings, old-plantation style architecture, state-of-the-art appliances and design, and the latest technological comforts coupled with options such as a private chef, Caymanian cookouts, a fresh water pool, spa, and individualized tours and excursion services. Independently owned and operated, Cotton Tree is committed to providing guests with a tailored, unique Caymanian experience. Cotton Tree is closed yearly during the period of September 1st - October 15th. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Cotton Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotton Tree Hotel West Bay
- Cotton Tree Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands