I stayed at the holiday inn on business for 6 nights and while it is not on the seven mile beach strip it was worth it for a considerably cheaper price (2 and a half times cheaper than the ritz carlton!) and what was a much bigger room. I had a kitchenette and living room area. It could easily cope with a family with two and at a push three kids.
There was a shuttle bus that runs all the way to George Town which is complimentary which meant there wasn't too much of a hassle in getting to and from the beach
The hotel itself is very quiet. So if you want top party it is definitely not for you but if you want calm to relax by the pool without being bothered this is it.
If you want to scuba dive the dive operation from there(divers down) is also very good. You either get the
Must say, if you are coming back from the beach or somewhere else be wary of the taxi drivers. A considerable number look to rip you off as there are no metres. So ask the rate before you get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northern coast of The Grand Cayman Island, The Grand Caymanian Resort takes any ordinary vacation and will transform your trip into the ultimate restful, romantic, and fun getaway. Just off the beaten path in Crystal Harbour overlooking the beautiful North Sound, our resort provides quiet tranquility for those seeking relaxation. Lay out by the pool, or take a leisurely swim in the stunning, crystal clear ocean. Our property also features amenities for those looking for a bit of fun. Rent from our on-site Jetski rentals, or grab some bikes and explore the Island at a slower place with the entire family. Guests can choose from modern rooms and suites, featuring balconies and gorgeous views of our beautiful island. The sun rises directly over the center of the resort each morning, so catch the sunrise, and then catch up on sleep later with a little poolside nap. With a private, secluded location, rentals for fun in the sun, and close proximity to Seven Mile Beach, our Grand Caymanian Resort is the perfect vacation spot for families, honeymooners, and local staycations. We look forward to welcoming you with our warmest hospitality soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Caymanian Hotel Grand Cayman
- Grand Caymanian Hotel
- Grand Caymanian Resort
- Hotel Grand Caymanian
- Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman Cayman Islands