Visited this property back in September 2014! Staff was great especially the shuttle van driver. He was awesome! The property is a bit off the beaten path, but the rooms are spacious and the property's restaurant is excellent. I ate breakfast there every morning and never had a bad meal. Had dinner there a few times that week and the bar is awesome! Great drinks and happy hour every evening! You can't beat that when you're on vacation!
The business office is small and I had problems with wifi in my room. So, do be aware of those issues if you need to do any work while there. I checked email each day in the business office and tried to make sure that I didn't stay in there very long. At the time they had two computers. Luckily while I was there, there weren't many others on property so I didn't have to share my time in the business center. There is a dive group on property and I saw others utilize them.
I went downtown and went on a tour with some folks from one of the cruise ships in port. The Holiday Inn Shuttle driver and I had arranged for a pick up time. So, it was a great and I did this two days in a row.
I didn't care too much for the Cayman Islands so I doubt that I'll go back, but if I do, I will stay at this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northern coast of The Grand Cayman Island, The Grand Caymanian Resort takes any ordinary vacation and will transform your trip into the ultimate restful, romantic, and fun getaway. Just off the beaten path in Crystal Harbour overlooking the beautiful North Sound, our resort provides quiet tranquility for those seeking relaxation. Lay out by the pool, or take a leisurely swim in the stunning, crystal clear ocean. Our property also features amenities for those looking for a bit of fun. Rent from our on-site Jetski rentals, or grab some bikes and explore the Island at a slower place with the entire family. Guests can choose from modern rooms and suites, featuring balconies and gorgeous views of our beautiful island. The sun rises directly over the center of the resort each morning, so catch the sunrise, and then catch up on sleep later with a little poolside nap. With a private, secluded location, rentals for fun in the sun, and close proximity to Seven Mile Beach, our Grand Caymanian Resort is the perfect vacation spot for families, honeymooners, and local staycations. We look forward to welcoming you with our warmest hospitality soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Caymanian Hotel Grand Cayman
- Grand Caymanian Hotel
- Grand Caymanian Resort
- Hotel Grand Caymanian
- Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman Cayman Islands