“THE most amazing thing to do.....” 5 of 5 stars

+1 345-916-2540
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1996,Pampered Ponies is located on a beautiful beachfront property where we have 13 professionally trained big and beautiful horses. We are always happy to have you join us on various types of rides for maximum enjoyment of your visit to the Beautiful Island of Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“THE most amazing thing to do.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I am not an experienced horse rider but felt totally comfortable on my gorgeous Summer. To ride on a deserted beach and then to swim with her in the ocean was the best experience I had in Cayman. And believe me I did everything there was to do on this wonderful island. laurie and her team were fantastic, don't go anywhere else and DO NOT miss out on this amazing experience.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank beej4707

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

What a brilliant experience and proffessional operation. Having been around horses all my life I was delighted to meet these truly pampered ponies (although we rode large horses!!) The service was excellent and the matchig horse to rider expert. If you only do one thing in Cayman, swim wth the horses. Thank you Laurie and the team for a great day I will never forget. These ponies are tryly pampered and so are the guests!!!

Visited April 2013
Cayman Brac
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful way to experience the sea.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is a wonderful experience riding through the water on these well cared for horses; knowing that you are safe in their well trained care. There is nothing like it!

Visited May 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Best horse ride ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Pampered ponies was the most amazing experience from start to finish! The guides were so attentive and caring to the horses, the owner made you feel like you were part of her family. The secluded beach trail was beautiful and the opportunity to swim with the horses was beyond comparison. I would recommend this trip for both beginners and experiwnced riders looking for something exceptional! 10 plus!

DT Tampa

Visited March 2013
appleton, wi
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Very Impressed, Well Cared For Horses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place is the best... they put the welfare of their horses above all else. I rode Summer in an english saddle and had the best vacation ride I've ever experienced. Summer was a very sensitive and loving mare, we walked in the ocean, had a long lovely canter on the beach. I would very highly recommend this place to anyone & everyone!!!

Visited March 2013