“Best horse ride ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 23 Activities in West Bay
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Outdoor Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 1996,Pampered Ponies is located on a beautiful beachfront property where we have 13 professionally trained big and beautiful horses. We are always happy to have you join us on various types of rides for maximum enjoyment of your visit to the Beautiful Island of Grand Cayman.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, Florida
“Best horse ride ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Pampered ponies was the most amazing experience from start to finish! The guides were so attentive and caring to the horses, the owner made you feel like you were part of her family. The secluded beach trail was beautiful and the opportunity to swim with the horses was beyond comparison. I would recommend this trip for both beginners and experiwnced riders looking for something exceptional! 10 plus!

DT Tampa

appleton, wi
18 attraction reviews
“Very Impressed, Well Cared For Horses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This place is the best... they put the welfare of their horses above all else. I rode Summer in an english saddle and had the best vacation ride I've ever experienced. Summer was a very sensitive and loving mare, we walked in the ocean, had a long lovely canter on the beach. I would very highly recommend this place to anyone & everyone!!!

Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“Beaches and Horses--Need We Say More?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Pampered Ponies is the outfit my daughter and her friends have ridden with on each of our trips to Grand Cayman. The guide is the best; confident, competent, and helpful to riders of all levels. The horses are clearly well cared for, a huge plus for anyone who loves animals. Not only do you ride on the beach, but you actually swim with the horses. It's beautiful and memorable, something you won't find too many places. So go while you have the chance! And trust Pampered Ponies.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“An experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

It's been a dream of mine to horseback ride on a beach, but I have had a hard time finding anywhere that actually goes ON the beach that also has healthy, well-cared for horses. This company not only offers rides ON the beach on very healthy, well-taken care of horses, but it also offers the only "true" swim with the horses! Lori(the owner) who picks you up at your hotel and Bing(her trainer and your guide) are both AWESOME! The ride is on a beach in the National Park so it is quiet and tranquil and BEAUTIFUL(the water color is unparalleled)! Don't forget to generously apply a high sunscreen because you will get LOTS of sun on your ride! Also, bring a waterproof camera so that you can capture a truly AMAZING experience(Bing will hold your camera in the water and take pics of you)! The horses are absolutely beautiful and well-trained...I felt very safe and I consider myself an amateur rider. We were so pleased with the entire experience that we did it TWICE in one week!!!!

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Blessed to be blissed from a ride with a pampered pony”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been riding horses my entire life, at an early age competitively, making this point to express it takes allot to impress me on an organized ride. Next to owning my own horses, this was one of the top 3 rides I have ever had. Best kept as a surprise for you to discover yourself. Bingi and Laurie are just two of the most real, beautiful and interesting people I have ever met. What a gift to be in their company. Each one of the horses are taken care of with great love and protection, all of this translates on the ride. Please do not deny yourself this pleasure, an experience with pampered ponies will stay with you for the rest of your life. :-)))

Visited April 2013