“horsin around” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Marmora
Marmora, Canada
“horsin around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

every year for my grand childrens birthday they choose to go horseback riding at horsin around
the grandmother and the mothers also go lorrie is great she will take young to old and has horses to go with them. she loves her horses and looks after them really well her children also go out and ride and take the little children up the lane and back. it's a great birthday gift for the children and the parents great price great ride excellent place to go

Visited September 2012

Stirling, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Great family run business!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I took my daughter and her friend her several years ago when they were both total novices. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. If we ever decide to get back on a horse, this is where we will go!

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
“Best Trail Riding Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Thoroughly enjoy riding at this amazing ranch. Horses are well behaved and you can tell how loved each and every one of them is. I have been riding off and on my entire life and it so worth the 3 1/2 hour drive to enjoy an amazing trail ride.

Visited July 2012
Consecon
“Will Be Returning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Actually went to this place to try out their Ortho-flex saddles. I brought my friend who hasn't been on a horse in years and she was very comfortable and felt safe during our 2 hour ride. She wants to return as well. The horses were amazing and very well behaved even when we spooked the deer that was resting on the ground just in front of us. The horses did a mild split-second jolt and recovered immediately. No-one was unseated. The Ortho-flex saddle was very comfortable for me (and the horse) and I plan on returning for another ride to test-drive a different model. Did I mention the awesome scenery? I would love property like this. It was probably the best trail riding establishment I have been to with respect to the behaviour of the horses. Very well-mannered. The owner takes the time to explain safety issues and the go and stop buttons of the horse to the less-experienced rider. I highly recommend this place.

Visited May 2013
Grimsby, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommend Horsin Around Riding Ranch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm shocked to read the negative review, they must be talking about somewhere else. I've never had a problem getting in touch with the owner. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced with horses. Hers are all very well cared for and loved , happy and healthy. The ride in the fall was fabulous and fun. You will enjoy.

Visited October 2012