My friend and I didnt know where we were going to stay. A water taxi in Bocas town said he'd take us to 3 places to ck out. Buccaneer was #2. We fell in love with our sweet jungle bungalow. Elizabeth and her brother Gino who run the place bent over backwards for us.Beautiful and gracious people. We stayed for 6 unforgettable days.of all the tiny resorts on this island Buccaneer has the best swimmable beach. Like bath water. Breakfast ever day at BiBis down the beach. Buccaneer gives u a $5 off pp coupon to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small resort/hotel on Isla Carenero across from Bocas on Colon Island. Recently purchased, and being completely renovated. A white sandy beach on the south-east stretch of the island provides a great starting point for many local activities. A new Royal 2-bedroom suite has been added with a full kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Buccaneer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel Carenero Island
- Buccaneer Resort Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro