Perfect little getaway in Bocas del Toro. Quaint hotel with clean rooms, with AC and private bathroom. Owned by two brothers who host surfers, families, and groups of people who just like to get away and relax. Have stayed there 4 times over the last 8 years and each trip is a little different, but their hospitality remains the same and keeps me coming back. You can do everything or nothing and Cookie and Ivan will help you organize and schedule your day trips. I really enjoyed taking the boat over to Dolphin Bay and have always been amazed at how curious they are. Starfish beach, Red Frog Beach, drinks at sunset, La Gruta bat cave, taking the boat to Bastimentos and other small surrounding islands, snorkeling, walking through Colon Town and just reading a book on the hammock on their pier. Can't wait to come back this winter! :) Thank you Cookie and Ivan for providing a consistent little hideaway over the years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located into a lush, tropical setting, and carribean ocean to view. Each room comes with Ac, Cable Tv, hot water and wifi. A stretch of beach and restaurants are in walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Tierra Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Verde Hotel Bocas Del Toro Province
- Tierra Verde Panama/Carenero Island, Bocas Del Toro