There is little to add to the many fabulous reviews on this site other than to say that it more than lived up to our very high expectations having seen all the positive comments. Since taking early retirement a couple of years ago we have travelled extensively both abroad and in the U.K. and this (the Ethel Noble) is probably the nicest room we have stayed in. En suites are so often tiny areas with no space to swing a cat but here the bathroom was a very large and completely separate room with huge power shower and olde worlde bathtub.
Breakfasts were outstanding and there was such a vast choice both from the cold buffet and the cooked menu. Chef Stu's Roxbro Rosti was an absolute delight. He and Claire seem to have found the perfect formula and they are currently offering discounted room rates which are great value for money. We hope to return in the near future to spend more time in this beautiful area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roxbro House is a stylish, intimate Victorian House offering the very best in luxurious Five star accommodation. Our award winning breakfasts offer something to tempt all palates and are available at a time of your own choice. Daily newspapers and room service are always available. We offer mouthwatering evening meals on certain days and delicious traditional afternoon teas. Indulgent treats, champagne, handmade truffles and romantic treats and our fantastic in house bar are just a sample of what we offer our guests. Special offers are frequently available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Roxbro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roxbro House Hotel Warkworth
- Roxbro House Warkworth, Northumberland