This was our first holiday without our children. We were looking for something special, with no children around to enjoy complete relaxation. God did we find it! We really can't believe some of the reviews that have been written, do wonder if people were staying in the same place as us! Our beachfront cottage was amazing, spacious and so so clean. Never been anywhere before where the housekeeping staff spend an hour per room cleaning. The food was fantastic and yes the birds could be a bit of a problem at breakfast. Only advice is that if you sit in the smoking section the birds tend to avoid you.
The staff were very friendly, although some were a little shy at first, but if you make a bit of an effort with them they soon open up. The island itself is beautiful and if you get the chance make sure you enjoy one of the picnics at one of the hammocks. A lovely, private and romantic time. The one thing that did amaze us was how friendly everyone was, not just the staff but all the other guests too. We went for the February half term week and must admit visitors from the UK were in the majority with other guests from America and Canada. Everyone spoke to each other and many entertaining evenings were had by all at the bar! We can't recommend this hotel enough... although don't tell too many people or we won't be able to get booked in for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Island Resort & Spa is a spectacular 135-acre private island resort in the heart of the Grenadines. All-Inclusive. Perfect for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Incredible white sand beaches surrounded by brilliant turquoise waters. This dreamy, romantic resort offers a true escape from everyday life. Freshwater swimming pool with waterfall, relaxing spa offering massage and beauty treatments, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, beachfront dining, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Palm Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Island Hotel St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Palm Island Grenadines
- Palm Island Resort & Spa St. Vincent And The Grenadines/Union Island