“Perfect day” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We were in Corick House for a family wedding, and the day went perfectly. Wonderful grounds for pictures, and for the many children to tire themselves out in. The food was superb, served piping hot, the bar was small but well staffed, everything ran like clockwork. Thanks for a wonderful day.
Hotel rooms were gorgeous too, brand new and comfy.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
corick house ho... b, Manager at Corick House, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Good Afternoon jmcsnowball
Thank-you for your lovely comments and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We especially enjoyed reading your comments on the food and service at your family wedding. It is our aim to provide a memorable day for the Bridal party, friends and family. I have passed your kind comments unto the rest of the team here at the hotel. We do hope we can welcome you back to Corick House in the near future.
Kind Regards
Joanne Beacom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Omagh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

at a wedding_ feel sorry for couple who had to pay for such bad service!!! meal was served but no sauce, when it finally arrived all was cold! tea was brought to table but no coffee or milk or sugar! and as for the ICE situation at the bar it is a joke!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Good Afternoon sm55555555
Thank-you for your review and we are obviously disappointed to read your comments regarding your recent wedding reception experience. We would however have liked the opportunity to discuss your impressions directly at the hotel.
I have communicated each point you have highlighted to our management team in order to avoid any future reoccurence.
I would hope that you will have a change of mind and decide to return to the hotel.
Kind Regards
Joanne Beacom
Belfast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is now the 2nd time I've had opportunity to be at the Corick House Hotel. 1st time was at a wedding, which was excellent, but this time I stayed overnight as a guest. The room was spacious and spotless! It also looked and felt brand new, I'm not sure if it is brand new but full marks for good house-keeping and cleaning staff that's its so well maintained. Nice touch with the complimentary toiletries also. Its been a long time since I've slept in such a comfortable bed, I actually slept ok, unusual for me in a strange bed. I had a good nights sleep. The view wasn't anything to shout about, but I booked at the last minute, got a few pounds off the normal room rate so I cant complain. I imagine that you could maybe get a room with a better view if you asked. Its easy to find, straight down the motorway and sign post on the right, cant miss it! I have no problem recommending Corick House and would have no hesitation visiting or staying over again.
Hopefully, you found this review useful, if so please be good enough to click the yes button before you leave. Happy dining!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
County Tyrone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is pretty local to us and I often think we don't use it enough, so last night making the most of the bank holiday and an unexpected offer of a babysitter, my husband and I popped over to Corick House last night for a late tea. Anytime we've eaten here in the past I couldn't fault it, but it has usually been for Sunday lunch so I was curious to see what evening service was like. Once again, my expectations were exceeded! I love the location and views, all added to by the late evening sunshine - it really is a lovely, peaceful spot. There was a wedding in full swing but we were treated to excellent, friendly, knowledgeable service from all the staff despite the fact the hotel was clearly very busy.
The menu is extensive and I like the way they clearly mark the healthier options as 'Slimming World choice'. I really could hardly decide, there was so much on offer. The mussels for starters were gorgeous, a huge portion too. I had the healthy option chicken stuffed with ricotta in a tomato, garlic and orange marmalade - delicious! And even though we were so full, the dessert menu was just too tempting - sticky toffee pud and chocolate fudge cake were well worth having to loosen the belt a notch!
The staff were super-attentive and very affable. Although Corick has been extended over the years and is now quite a large hotel it still retains the cosy air of a family run business. Just love it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

To say this hotel is a hidden gem is an understatement,my wife and I stayed for a 2 night break 23rd &24th May. Having not stayed before we were unsure what to expect however on arrival we were very impressed,the reception area was fantastic,staff were very welcoming and helpful. Our room was very spacious and spotless as was the bathroom. A walk round the grounds was picture perfect, very well tended mature gardens. The food was excellent and at reasonable prices. ALL staff were excellent,polite,helpful and attentive at all times. All in all a most memorable stay so much so we booked for a return stay in AUGUST before departing. A beautiful extention has been added tastefully to the origional building making a first class hotel with a spa to open shortly.

Room Tip: Rooms in extention slightly larger.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stay in many hotels throughout the UK all year, on business. I very rarely comment on these but feel I should in this instance. Probably the best I've stayed in in the 5 years I have been doing this. The rooms was spotless, bed supremely comfortable and staff attentive without being obsequious. The meals were extremely good without being too expensive. Word of warning though ..... Full Breakfast was amazing .. Henry VIII couldn't have finished it! I hope to be back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Lovely hotel located in a beautiful valley with superb food lovely staff with excellent customer service !!!! Classic romantic getaway !!! Would highly recommend to get a suite as worth the extra money!! Great value for money !!! Picture perfect walks within grounds !!! Brides would love here as their ideal location for their big day !!!!

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Corick House? Share your experiences!