We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeju hotels - Advice

Which Jeju-do hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Jeju hotels - Advice

anyone knows which Jeju hotel is better?

I am unable to google any info on the hotel.

Does the room able to sleep 3 pax?

I prefer Goodstay as it has free wifi but hotel neighbourhood room size is bigger.

But concern is, thou agoda says can sleep 3 pax, but it states one double bed and no extra bed allowed. very contradicting leh..... anyone able to advise ???

and anyone able to advise the distance from hotel to/fro airport? is it convenient?

Goodstay EJ Hotel

Review rating: 8

Rate per room per night: SGD 71

Room Size: 26.4 sqm

Free Wifi

Distance from City Center:0.5Km

Distance to Airport:1.8 Km

Number of Floors: 6

agoda.com/asia/…jeju...LAwWzkHIOtji0z1

Hotel Neighborhood Jeju

Review rating: 7.2

Rate per room per night: SGD 150

Wifi only at Lobby

Room Size: 69 sqm

agoda.com/asia/…jeju...LAwWzkHIOtji0z1

Daejeon, South Korea
Destination Expert
for Seoul, South Korea
reviews: 65
1. Re: Jeju hotels - Advice

From what I can find on the internet, at Goodstay EJ, one person will have to sleep on coach and at Neighborhood, you'll have to get a room with single + double bed to accomodate three people so it's going to cost slightly more.

They are both quite close to the airport. EJ is about 2km from the airport and the neiborhood is about 3 km away from the airport.

2. Re: Jeju hotels - Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 21, 2013