We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

Which Colakli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
reviews: 26
Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

We're there for a week 25th June to 2nd July, flying out from East Midlands. A week today we will be in the air :)

First time for both of us going to Turkey and are extremely excited, especially as the hotel reviews seem so good. Just hoping the air con is on more frequently than has been previously mentioned :)

West Midlands...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

My hubby and I arrive 30th June for 10 nights, we havnt been to turkey before either and we are soooo looking forward to it, maybe see you there :o) x

eastbourne
reviews: 34
2. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

You will both love this hotel. We have been to Turkey many times and the Alba Royal is,in our opinion,the best value for money hotel we have stayed at there !

So much so that were returning again in September with 6 friends who also love it, something weve never done before. Let us know how you get on by posting a review and enjoy !

Derby, United...
3. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

I will definitely post a review when we get back :)

4 more sleeps........ not that I'm counting lol

Nottingham, United...
4. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

Hi Gillieworm, we are also travelling there from East Midlands tomorrow! Haven't been before but it does look good!

Gillytoo, Nottingham

Nottingham, United...
5. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

Hi Gillieworm, we are travelling there tomorrow too !

We have never been to Turkey before but it does look good! I expect we will see you on the coach.

Gillytoo, Nottingham

Derby, United...
6. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

Wohoo, we shall see you tomorrow :)

7. Re: Anyone at the Alba Royal last week of June 2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Colakli