We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alba resort

Which Colakli hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
worcs
reviews: 3
alba resort

Hi Robbie staying at alba resort 27th April do you think it will be warm enough to to snookel and is the water clear enough.Can you tell me how much to upgrade room is.the area good for walking any info would help thanks suzy

Scotland
reviews: 17
1. Re: alba resort

Hope u had a g8t time at the alba resort, my husband and i r going in 3 weeks, could you tell me were the best rooms are if possible, and any info on hotel.

worcs
2. Re: alba resort

the best rooms are looking over pool or the back but we were at the front nice rooms .You will love it every one is so friendly food is good give cocktail chap tip and you will get anything.Just watch some spirts dont come under allinclusive just ask to see list.Entertainment team give my love to mehet greg i could have bought them home .Bus to side right outside .Best trips turn left outside first trip on right called John denver get prices knocked him down .Go to italian resterant you must book wine and food fab 5 course meal you can also go to fish resterant people said it was good but we never tried it if you want to no anything else just ask enjoy

Scotland
reviews: 17
3. Re: alba resort

Hi suzyworcs, thanks 4 that, we were at the Alba Queen last September and we had a g8t,thought we would try the Alba Resort, thanks again.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
reviews: 13
4. Re: alba resort

If you go to italian restaurant , try the veal or the lamb chops both delicious.

requesr a room on a higher floor and you should get a bath and shower.

I know you will have a wonderful holiday.

Jackie

Glasgow, United...
5. Re: alba resort

Hi Going to Alba resort on 15th July can someone tell me if the men have ti wear long trousers in the restaurants in the evenings, and can we use the facilities in the other Alba Queen & Royal Hotels. Also what is the best currency to take as a few people have told me they prefer euros.

worcs
6. Re: alba resort

yes men are meant to wear long troursers in the evening.we got lira when we were there go left out of the hotel to the bottom of road small kiosk on the right no charge for changing .Most shops do put prices in euros so if you dont want to bother working it out get euros but we found exchange better in lira.You can arangeto go and look round other hotels but you do have to book at desk .They charge to use hotels if going for food drinks 20 euro a day.Please book for italian restarant it was really good they have a fish one but i dont like fish you can go to both once a week.The entertainment team are the best can you tell mehet and ricardo that sue Rich send ther love frinds big mac julie have a fab time great place

Glasgow, United...
7. Re: alba resort

Hi Suzy

Thanks for that

Can't wait to go all reviews look good.

Christine

8. Re: alba resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Colakli