We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KEFALUKA air conditioning...

Which Akyarlar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, United...
KEFALUKA air conditioning...

Hi all,

We are due to go to Kefaluka Jun 12 with the family, mum and dad included. Since we have booked, there seems to be a torrent of negative reviews, with particular reference to the air cond. For a so called 5* Platinum Thomson holiday this is simply unacceptable. I am seriously considering contacting Thomson so they can do a spot check. I am not looking forward to Turkey with no air cond.....

What does everybody else feel?? Thanks for any input.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 56
1. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

I had a tour of the kefaluka in mid July and it certainly was hot in the hotels lobby and public areas. I do think the hotel has had lots of reviewers commenting on the lack of air con in the bedrooms and it is warranted.

We told our Thomas Cook rep what we thought about the hotel after she had arranged a visit for us and she said she felt the same when she had done her duties there that morning.

We were at the Xanadu Island where even the corridors had air con so we really noticed it. We had booked the Kefaluka last year and had to cancel and we wanted to see what we had misses out on. We would not be tempted to re- book because of air con .Views from hotel are stunnng and there is a lovely breeze in this area.We never felt hot outdoors even in July.

Perth, United...
2. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

Toady,

Thanks for your reply. Surely Thomson have to investigate this further. These reviews dont seem to be that hoaxy..

Katcon

Istanbul, Turkey
3. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

Hello,

I am in charge of PR of the Kefaluka Resort. I can assure you that AC system works perfectly at the hotel. Please let me know if you have any questions.

kind regards,

deniz

Perth, United...
4. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

Deniz,

Thanks for your reply to this matter. Can you possibly clarify regarding the AC as the previous post on this forum has experienced the problem whilst on a walk round. Also it seems a trend at the minute reference the AC and also since last year that the hotels standards have dropped a little. Thank you very much for your time.

Katcon

Cheshire
reviews: 5
5. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

hello

we were at the hotel for 2 weeks at the beginning of June, the only negative issue we had with the hotel (I cant believe the recent reviews) was with the air-conditioning, it was definately not turned on sufficiently then, goodness knows what it would be like in August.

The main restaurant was far too hot to sit in in the evening, and it certainly was not on sufficiently in the bedroom, because the sun is on the bedrooms all day it was very very hot when getting ready to go to dinner in the evenings.

wsm
reviews: 8
6. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

2nd

7. Re: KEFALUKA air conditioning...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Akyarlar
Recent Conversations
More Akyarlar Topics