We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monteverde and manuel antonio

Which Monteverde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
monteverde and manuel antonio

my husband and i are planning a two week language emersion trip in february. our home base would be san jose, but we would like to use two weekends to see monteverde and manuel antonio. any suggestions on the best way to arrange our time and whether it's realistic to do both.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

It is realistic....maybe 2 nigths agt each place...

Roadavisor

New York City, New...
2. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

thanks. any suggestions of where to stay?

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 13
3. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

A weekend in each.

here to stay - depends on budget. However for Manuel Antonio, if you want to be close to the park and beach have a look at La Posada.

Other places in the MA area to look at - Costa verde, Villas Nicolas, Costa Verde...(Those I mention are medium end) If you want higher end or super budget - that would be diferent)

Getting to each place. Since you will be based in San Jose - you can quite easily do it using public transportation.

http://www.thebusshedule.com

or you might even want to try renting a car for each weekend.

raquel

New York City, New...
4. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

thanks so much. i will look into all of it

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 48
5. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

In Manuel Antonio La Posada Jungle Bungalows are next door to park entrance, and few minutes from the beach, small enough and with great staff and value for money. In Monteverde check Rainbow Valley Lodge, fantastic views and host.

6. Re: monteverde and manuel antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, December 17, 2013