We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family holiday in jastrebia gora

Which Jastrzebia Gora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
reviews: 1
family holiday in jastrebia gora

HI There.

Can anyone help with some info?

Myself ,partner and 3 children are holidaying in jastrebia gora from 26/07 for 2 weeks and we are all looking forward to it as we have never been to poland before,so it will be a bit of an adventure for us and hopefully a fantastic experience! So here goes with some questions.

1,We will be getting a taxi from gdansk airport to the hotel are all taxis licenced to take 5 people?

2,How much should i expect to pay from gdansk airport to jastrebia gora and do i negotiate the price before we get in to the taxi?

3,Are there any banks in jastrebia gora or cash machines, are there many restaurants/take-aways ,and are all bars child friendly?

4,We will change some currency before we travel ,but do you get a better rate for £ sterling in poland rather than in the u.k.

5,We do plan to use local transport to visit the surrounding areas like the hel peninsular, and tri-city areas ,are there good local transport links from jastrebia gora to all local areas? or will we need to get taxis?

6,As a visitor to poland do we need to carry our passports with us when we are out?

Well thats it for now hope someone can help.

5 replies to this topic
Warsaw, Poland
reviews: 32
1. Re: family holiday in jastrebia gora

Hi there,

1 You can order taxis that can take up to five. They will send along a "van" cab.

2 I suggest contacting Neptun Taxi (http://www.cph.gda.pl/kontakt.html) for a price estimate.

3. Not sure about the cash machines, but it's a beach resort, so chances are good. Yes, in season, lotsa eating options and almost all places are child-friendly. By "bar", do you mean pub or bistro. In Polish, "bar" = bistro. If you meant pub, there's outdoors places that tend to be family friendly.

5. You will find buses taking you to other main resort towns/villages.

6. The only time I've been asked for some id while in Poland was when I was visiting the border towns in the southeastern corner of Poland. Having some photo id's would be good.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
reviews: 18
2. Re: family holiday in jastrebia gora

ask at your hotel if they recommend a taxi company and how much it will be..they usually have a relationship with a certain company in this way you dont get ripped off.....you do not want to negotiate with a taxi driver curbside in poland...come back here with the price and maybe someone will know....its a bit far out from the airport to the hotel

Warsaw, Poland
3. Re: family holiday in jastrebia gora

Hire a van, it should cost about 250-300 PLN.

Birmingham
reviews: 1
4. Re: family holiday in jastrebia gora

Thank you for the information.

Can you tell me how far it is {approximately} from gdansk airport to

jastrezeba gora?

Warsaw, Poland
reviews: 32
5. Re: family holiday in jastrebia gora

Google maps say about 60km.

Reply to: family holiday in jastrebia gora
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted