We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holetown bar

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
reviews: 3
holetown bar

can anyone tell me the name of the new bar/lounge next to the beach house ? they were working on it when i was last there in january.

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 17
1. Re: holetown bar

It's called the "Drift" Ocean Lounge

Here is the link http://driftinbarbados.com/

Edited: 3:51 am, June 19, 2013
Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: holetown bar

Looks very nice but I think Surfside for me anyday!

Swansea, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: holetown bar

thanks westiegal

Barbados
reviews: 6
4. Re: holetown bar

Went there yesterday to watch the J24 regatta - great place and best of both worlds as you have the air conditioned lounge (great beach decor and huge glass panels so you can still see the ocean) and you have the outside sitting area which was rather hot yesterday so it was good to have the cooler option. The food comes from The Beach House. Service was friendly and not in your face. Definitely a place to try. Prices on par with other restaurants/bars which I still think are high compared to Lime Bar but a glass of white wine is BD$18 and a tall Heineken is BD$10. We had the jerk chicken wrap at BD$32 and liver pate BD$25 and seasoned wedges BD$12. The pate had too much butter on the top (would have preferred no butter) and the three pieces of herb crostini were over buttered - I don't like a lot of butter! Could have used a contrast of some chutney or pepper jelly to cut the richness of the pate. Had a great time and will definitely go back. Love the decor!!

5. Re: holetown bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Holetown