We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beachfront condo

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hot Springs...
reviews: 1
beachfront condo

We are looking for a beachfront or beachview condo rental near Holetown in July. We would like to be within walking distance of restaurants. Any suggestions? We've looked at Palm Beach Condos but it seems only one is beachfront. We would like to spend less than $200 per night.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
1. Re: beachfront condo

I'm not sure you will find a beachfront condo etc for that nightly price. Depending when you plan on going in July you might encounter quite a bit of competition for Crop Over.

Hot Springs...
reviews: 1
2. Re: beachfront condo

Thanks for your help!

It's the end of June/first of July. We like to explore, but also enjoy sitting on the patio watching the water. We are fine with simple, but want safe and clean.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 148
3. Re: beachfront condo

sophiashs

Have a look at Maxwell Beach Apartments. Make sure you don't mix it up with Maxwell Beach Villas next door. MBA is an excellent option which is affordable.

Regards

NW England
reviews: 59
4. Re: beachfront condo

BGI

Maxwell Beach Apartments are in a stunning setting but hardly "within walking distance of restaurants".

Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
5. Re: beachfront condo

I realise that the OP said near Holetown but I'm not sure about something beach side in that price range. My suggestion is to consider south coast options such as Crystal Waters Guest House at Worthing. Simple beach side accomodation, reasonable prices and excellent location.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 148
6. Re: beachfront condo

Bimfan

I'm well aware of that. The reality is, the OP won't find what they are looking for at that price in Holetown for sure. Secondly, MBA is on the bus path and the fare is only $1 USD per person.... not much of a deterrent at all.

Regards

Matlock, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 16
7. Re: beachfront condo

What about Tropical sunset barbados. That is a studio apartment directly on the beach in Holetown. I think that would be perfect for what you are looking for

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 17
8. Re: beachfront condo

I agree with UK Tripfan, that is, if Tropical Sunset really does re-open on the 1st of July ?????

Seems from their website, the hope to be ,

Edited: 7:00 am, May 26, 2013
9. Re: beachfront condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, May 26, 2013
Edited: 10:05 am, May 26, 2013
Buckhorn, Canada
reviews: 31
10. Re: beachfront condo

Have you checked out homeaway.com, vrbo.com and airbnb.com? these are just 3 websites offering apartments and villas to rent, by owner. We always do self cater and have had great results using these websites over the past several years, in many different countries. We found our house on the beach rental on the west coast near Holetown on airbnb.com.

Get answers to your questions about Holetown