We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crane resort question

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prince George...
reviews: 28
Crane resort question

Is there any shows here at night? Any entertainment? Is there a nightlife there? My fiancé and I are thinking of booking a trip at this resort first week of December. We're both 32. Thanks :)

Guildford, England
reviews: 3
1. Re: Crane resort question

Not really, the bar area which is both inside and out has assorted singers, key board etc, but its very low key, we love the Crane but its not really a night life experience, I think most people go there for the stunning setting up on the cliff so more of a 'daylife', how about splitting your stay, a few days at the crane and a few days south for the night life, or take a cab out at night, its only 15 or 20 mins to the gap. We are there 1st week December, maybe catch you at the bar!

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 74
2. Re: Crane resort question

The night life is listening to the silence the frogs and the waves crashing against the cliffs.

Other than that all you have is the weekly cocktail party. Oistens is a short hop and the Hotel organises a van at a reasonable price on a Friday night.

Guildford, England
3. Re: Crane resort question

Looks like you scrub up well Dunnedg! better than your golf clubs avatar ;)

Aberdeen, United...
4. Re: Crane resort question

My weekend look ashbriar! Golf clubs will make another appearance soon.

Rihanna looks good standing at the Crane pool dont you think?

Looking forward to standing in the same place 7 weeks on Friday!

Guildford, England
5. Re: Crane resort question

didn't realise it was Rihanna, thought it was yer missus!

28 weeks and I'll be standing there, or laying there depending on Errols rum punch mix:)

Aberdeen, United...
6. Re: Crane resort question

My wife looks similar(ish).Errols Rum Punch. I have his recipe but it is like Banks. Tastes good good in UK but much better in Barbados !!!!

Guildford, England
7. Re: Crane resort question

agreed, they don't travel well!

8. Re: Crane resort question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Holetown