We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Crest - Holetown

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Sunset Crest - Holetown

Hi

I am looking at renting an apartment on Sunset Crest for my holiday later next year.

Can anyone offer any advise as to it's proximity to the bars/restaurants of Holetown and whether it is within walking distance for the evening?

Please could you also tell me which is the closest beach to the apartments and whether the area is in a good location saftey wise.

Thanks in advance of any help

London, United...
11. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

Thank you westigal, that's very helpful. I think I am sticking with self catering and experience the delights of holetown and what each individual restaurant and bar has to offer. It might also go someway to prevent over indulgence, particularly as I have a special occasion shortly after we fly home and have a very nice dress to fit into!

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 27
12. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

Ha ha well I live there 6 mths a year and I spend the other 6 months on a diet in the UK, so best of luck lol. Did you see my pm to you ?

13. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:48 am, November 26, 2012
Broadstairs
reviews: 5
14. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

I have rented an apartment in Sunset Crest for 2 weeks in January but my husband can't get away from work so I'm going alone. It is disappointing to read that one should be careful walking around at night as that more or less means that when darkness falls I shall be confined to the apt every night. Walking around alone in the day I am comfortable with. Distances on foot locally are not far so I would feel a wimp taking a taxi a quarter of a mile, or so.(the drivers probably wouldn't want to stir themselves for a short fare such as mine!)

It's put a damper on my hol. I'm sure if I was male I would have a different perspective.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 17
15. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

Clarissa, i'm sure Westiegal or Babiface will help you out or put you at ease. They know the area quite well.

Broadstairs
reviews: 5
16. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

Thanks Brett, but I have put myself in the position of being alone in the evenings and will just have to live with it. I know that 99 times out of 100 nothing adverse would happen - but then one always worries about that 1%!!

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 27
17. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

Clarissa I see no reason why you should be confined to your apartment in the evenings. I would always recommend anyone to travel home by taxi at night to any residential quiet area , not just Sunset Crest , it is quite a dark area and it is better to be safe than sorry . Taxi drivers around here are very used to driving visitors home short distances, and would think nothing of it.

Please don't let it spoil your holiday.

18. Re: Sunset Crest - Holetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 09, 2013