We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayos Cochinos trip

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Cayos Cochinos trip

Hello all,

I'm planning on a taking a tour / trip to cayos cochinos but I am not sure which company to use; so far I've looked at TGI and West Bay tours---both have good reviews.

Have you guys had any experiences with the cayos cochinos tour? anybody know the difference between them? preferences?

Thanks in advance

Roatan, Honduras
reviews: 18
1. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

Ruthless Roatan Charters

http://www.ruthlessroatancharters.com/

I recommend this company.

Roatan
reviews: 13
2. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

We went on a larger boat captained by Cooney Miller. A friend booked it out of Bananarama. That's the way I'd do Cayos again.

Texas
reviews: 1
3. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

I second the above poster. Go with Cooney! He's awesome

Miami, FL
reviews: 52
4. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

I'll be down again in June and am interested. It's four adults and three children what do you think is the going rate to expect?

Roatan, Honduras
5. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

I Suggest going with the Foster boat. Used to be Extreme charters but think they had a name change, a descent 30+- foot Contender style boat, I am sure an Email to Fosters West Bay will get the contact or maybe just a search on google. They price, I believe about 175 PP for the trip including lunch and beverages but like all they will work with you, especially if there are three children with little need for festive beverages

reviews: 14
6. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

Ruthless Roatan Charters has an excellent trip to Cayos Cochinos on the most comfortable boat, great crew and best prices!

Roatan, Honduras
reviews: 44
7. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

Had a fantastic trip with West Bay Tours. Very professional and delivered on all promises! You can book online too!

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
8. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

I went with Ruthless Roatan Charters to Cayos Cochinos and this day was the best day of our entire holiday.

They go out of their way to make your day unforgettable! Really nice boat, professional crew, overflowing drinks, lots of food, and just a lot of fun!

New York City, New...
reviews: 7
9. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

oh and I paid $150 for Ruthless Roatan Charters to Cayos Cochinos. Includes breakfast, lunch, drinks all day, tons of snacks in between.

Pierre, South Dakota
reviews: 18
10. Re: Cayos Cochinos trip

My husband and I took a trip to Cayos Cachinos while visiting in November. Our tourguide was Ronny who owns Ronny's Barefeet Bar and Grill between West Bay and West End. There were four of us and I think we paid $150/pp. We had an amazing time! We snorkeled in three different areas and had lunch prepared by the locals. The food was amazing!!! I highly recommend if you like lobster to have it as well as the fresh fish, it cost us $5 extra/pp. The coconut bread was really good too. We also fished on the way back and caught a barracudda. After our return we had supper at Ronny's (not included) and drinks with our new family:) That was the best thing about Roatan, almost everyone you meet becomes family:)

Get answers to your questions about West Bay