We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is going March 14-21?

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
reviews: 3
Who is going March 14-21?

We are staying at Henry Morgan. First time in Roatan. Can't wait for the snorkelling!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
1. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

you are in luck!!!!We're staying at West Bay Village.Just a stones throw from you.We'lll be there the 12th-20th.The night of the 14th,a bunch of people,whom we've never met personally,are meeting at Celestes and the 17th we're meeting at the Thirsty Turtle at Bananarama resort.You are more then welcome to join us!!!!!

London, Canada
reviews: 21
2. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

March 18th-26th- Las Rocas!

Bonnyville, Canada
reviews: 28
3. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

Yep, come on down for our meet and greets! So excited, one week from to day we head to the airport:) See you next Thursday TerrynKelly!!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 20
4. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

March 16th - 26th - Cocolobo! Our first time - can't wait for the diving!

Calgary, Canada
5. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

I'll be there march 14-27 all by my lonesome! Going to be taking some advanced open water certification and hopefully meeting up with some of these other great people on the 14th an 17th! ;)

I'll be staying in west end and diving with coconut tree divers.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 20
6. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

Fun - we'll plan to be there on the 17th!

(Jeni, we're from Calgary too - which you can see from my profile!)

We had planned to dive with Scuba Roatan. Are there other divers out there? If so, who are you diving with? We're planning to do the dolphin dive at Anthony's Key and the shark dive too!

Brantford, Ontario...
7. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

We are also heading to Roatan on the 14th, not too happy about the weather!! Everyday rain, clouds and thunderstorms!! ugh!!

Bonnyville, Canada
reviews: 28
8. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

Oh no worries, I am sure it will just be short bursts! Plus no matter how bad the weather is there, it will be way better than home :)

Calgary, Canada
9. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

Crossing my fingers it will just be afternoon thunder showers!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
10. Re: Who is going March 14-21?

Just in time,people!!!!48 hours from now,we'll be in Roatan!!!!Tonight,we're getting 6 inches of snow.......Don't forget,the 14th at Celeste's and 17th at The Thirsty Turtle!!!Can't wait to meet everyone!!!I'm bringing green food coloring for our St.Pattys day beers!!!

Get answers to your questions about West Bay