We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Bay in August

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 8
West Bay in August

Hi there,

My wife and I are heading to the West Bay area in August 2013. I've read some great stuff on here about places to stay and I think we are going to stay at one of the hotels close to the beach.....Bananarama, Fosters or something like that.

I'm wondering if I should be booking a place now or do I have time to look around and see what kind of deals I can get. Will it be that busy at that time of year?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edmonds, Washington
reviews: 2
11. Re: West Bay in August

Last year first 2 weeks in Sept were wonderful and I would do it again. Normally go in Feb. not alot of people around but the water was great.

Roatan
reviews: 11
12. Re: West Bay in August

We spend August here as well and love it! It is hot, hot but last August wasn't as hot....but that's why we come at that time....love it. But really, we love Roatan at any time!

As far as accommodation, undoubtedly you can wait because it is certainly not high season. It really just depends on what type of a person you are. Do you like having everythihng organized and arranged before hand or do you like to just play it by ear? You will not be stuck without accommodation.

13. Re: West Bay in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 07, 2014