We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea conditions

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
reviews: 27
sea conditions

I've been to Gaurdalavaca a few times but not in March. As a very poor swimmer that likes to snorkel, what are the sea conditions like at that time of year ?

BOB....

7 replies to this topic
Ontario
reviews: 9
1. Re: sea conditions

Which resort are you considering? You might have better luck with conditions on Playa Pesquero (three resorts to choose from), as it is somewhat sheltered from the prevailing winds.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
2. Re: sea conditions

Hi eeeefarm.

I'm booked to go to Brisas in Gaurdalavaca.

BOB....

Ontario
reviews: 9
3. Re: sea conditions

I would be guessing as far as conditions are concerned. With any luck you will have some decent days for it.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
4. Re: sea conditions

Thanks for that eeeefarm.

BOB....

Swindon England
reviews: 30
5. Re: sea conditions

Hi

We also love to snorkel. Our 1st visit to SRLYM our friend's had a swimming aid. Very simple a bendy plastic tube about a meter long tuck it under the arm pits and across the chest. We bought two at the Range under a fiver used ever since. It helps me stay out far longer than without one. Almost no weight so no worries at Gatwick scales!! Do enjoy your snorkels

Cheers

Dariusdave

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
6. Re: sea conditions

Thanks Darius. You've reminded me that I have one of those tucked away in a cupboard some where. I bought mine in Turkey a couple of years ago. It worked well, have to go and dig it out. thanks for reminding me.

BOB....

Consett, United...
reviews: 40
7. Re: sea conditions

Plenty of noddles in £land at the min.

Reply to: sea conditions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted