We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?

I'm going away with my friend towards the end of June, we're both 18. We have already booked a holiday but wanted to know what there is to do in Kefalos during the day and night. Any information would be much appreciated :) Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Berkhamsted, United...
reviews: 21
1. Re: What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?

Kef is quite a quiet relaxing resort.

During the day there's the beach with various water sports - windsurfing, banana's, pedalos etc. Baywatch is central to the resort. There's also a daily speedboat that takes you to Paradise Beach around the headland - goes at 10 or 10.30 from the harbour road and comes back in the afternoon. The local bus to Kos Town, I think goes to the water park near mastihari. There are also boats across to Nissyros twice a week, with it's active volcano which you can walk down into - it was used for one of the Bond films.

In the evening there isn't a majorly busy nightlife - although there is one or two nightclubs (Siwa is one). Good bars would possibly be Bravo, B52's, possibly Sydneys (along the harbour road), On the main road there's Dolphin Rock Bar and there used to be a bar called Players but I think it's changed hands and don't know the new name.

Ramsgate, United...
2. Re: What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?

Sebastian 2 is good, gets quite busy.

Athens, Greece
reviews: 14
3. Re: What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?

Have a look at this site: http://www.discoveringkos.com/, it might inspire you...

Reply to: What is there to do in Kefalos, Kos in Greece?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations