We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zeus Hotel

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingsteignton
reviews: 50
Zeus Hotel

We have booked Zeus hotel for 2 weeks in June.

Has anyone else stayed there?

What was it like?

Any tips for bars or places to eat nearby?

We are happy to walk any distance for a nice eveing out

27 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Zeus Hotel

Hi you will love kefalos and the zeus hotel just at the bottom of the road behind thehotel is jims supermarket if you walk down that road you will come to Savvas taverna which is run by jims sister you will get a fab meal also plenty of bars and tavernas along the main strip on the way to the harbour where there is plenty more bars and tavernas this takes about 20 minutes on foot enjoy your hols im sure you will erica

Kingsteignton
2. Re: Zeus Hotel

Thank you Erica.

I am glad to hear that there is a supermarket close by too.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Zeus Hotel

Hi There,

I've never stayed at zues so i cannot comment there but i have been going to kefalos now for 7 years! There are so many nice restaurants in Kefalos its hard to pick a favourite! Limani restaurant on the way towards the harbour (opposite supermarket john) always has fresh home cooked food which is their own produce i believe. Also i've had many good meals in Maria's which is just on the front just after the 2 supermarkets (one says better than asda). It looks pretty basic but the food there is to die for!

Hope you have a fab hol! :)

Ludlow, United...
reviews: 56
4. Re: Zeus Hotel

never stayed in Zeus but as previous posts there are enough places to eat and drink you could try a new one every night and still have to return to try the rest i am sure you will love your holiday in kamari bay enjoy yourselves

Kingsteignton
5. Re: Zeus Hotel

thanks guys

northampton
reviews: 42
6. Re: Zeus Hotel

Love the Zeus - been going for 13 years and feel part of the family! It's very clean and friendly. The new rooms are very posh and the old ones a bit more basic but fine. The family are really lovely and nothing is too much for them. The pool is great and plenty of beds. The pool bar is excellent - you can't get a better Greek salad anywhere as most of it comes from the garden! Breakfast is basic but you can ask for as masses of bacon for €1. Usually half the guests are returnees so it must be doing something right. Lots of excellent restaurants and bars within easy walk distance - most on the beach which is a 5 minute walk away and generally fairly empty. Hope you enjoy our home from home. If you want any more info feel free to ask

Kingsteignton
7. Re: Zeus Hotel

thank you so much, that was very helpful.

I cannot wait to go now :-)

England
reviews: 22
8. Re: Zeus Hotel

We are staying at Zeus in June this year too, booked Zeus as we went to Kefalos last year and kept bumping into people staying there who said it was nice, so thought we would give it a shot.

We ate most nights at Antonio's which is on the beach behind Sacallis Inn. Warm family welcome there, good food at good prices, and beautiful view of the bay and the island.

Highly recommend the boat trip from Kefalos harbour to the Nisyros volcanic island. It's about 15 Euro's pp on the boat itself then about 8 Euro's each for the coach up to the volcano.

Kingsteignton
9. Re: Zeus Hotel

Thank you Serafin65 thats really nice to know that people have spoken so highly of Zeus.

The boat trip tp Nisyros is something that we definitely want to do.

We are going on 6th of June, when will you be there?

England
reviews: 22
10. Re: Zeus Hotel

Hi DebrisDoo

We will see you around the pool I guess, as we get there on the evening of the 9th June.and are staying for 2 weeks. Can't wait, am in dire need of some sun and relaxation :0)

Reply to: Zeus Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos