We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boats from Kafalos to beaches

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 36
Boats from Kafalos to beaches

Hi

Can anyone tell me about the boats from the harbour at Kefalos ? Do they run to all the beaches east of Kefalos or only to Paradise Beach ? And at what times of the day do they operate ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

swindon, uk
reviews: 1
1. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

I think you will find that they only run to paradise beach leaving between 10:00 and 10:30am and they run from half way along the main front road leading to the harbour.

Ireland
2. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

Thanks marineman

What about buses ? I know that one leaves Kefalos at 10 and another at 11. Do they stop near any of the beaches ?

Kent
reviews: 12
3. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

You need to be aware that for most of the other beaches the bus will stop on the road at the top, not close to the beaches so the walk down can be long, dusty and hot, as can the walk back up again, only more so.

Ireland
4. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

Thanks marg001

I figured that might be the case from looking at the map.

Seems like a hire car would be the best bet ?

Kent
reviews: 12
5. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

We stay in Tingaki but always hire a car for at least twothirds of the holiday so that we can get to the quieter beaches and some different places to eat.

6. Re: Boats from Kafalos to beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:30 am, November 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos