We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trilogy out of Maalaea or Lahaina?

Which Maalaea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chapel Hill, North...
Trilogy out of Maalaea or Lahaina?

Going to Maui Feb. 26. We visited in 2011 and went on a Trilogy whale watching cruise out of Lahaina. We loved it! This time, we'd like to take two cruises and heard there's good watching of Maalaea. (And the cruise ship crowds are lighter.) We went on an early cruise out of Lahaina because we heard the waves were calmer then. I see that the only trips out of Maalaea are at 2:30 PM. What will the seas be like then?

(I'm not that worried about seasickness but I have MS and use a walker so, the less chop, the better.)

Edited: 3:53 pm, January 15, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 8
11. Re: Trilogy out of Maalaea or Lahaina?

hawaii.gov/dlnr/…mauicruise13.pdf

12. Re: Trilogy out of Maalaea or Lahaina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, February 16, 2014