We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air conditioning

Which Maalaea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oroville, California
air conditioning

Will we need a/c in condo on Maui in November? In my search I notice there are not a lot of condos with a/c so wonder if it's really necessary. Thanks.

14 replies to this topic
Central Valley...
reviews: 55
11. Re: air conditioning

A/C is a must for us - we went in December last time & will return in November. Would not stay in a condo without it - we are used to a dry heat in CA but not the humidity.

Chicago
reviews: 152
12. Re: air conditioning

stayed there in april... didn't need AC much of the time, especially on the windy days... but the one day it wasn't windy, we put on the AC.... we were there for 8 days, in ground level condos.... i know cig smoke sux the big wazoo, but also keep in mind, they burn the cane fields at nite (at least when we were there)... so if that is an issue for you, definitely get one with AC....

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
reviews: 15
13. Re: air conditioning

I personally don't find it very humid in Hawaii even when the kona winds are blowing but where we are from the humidity is horrible in the summer I guess it depends on where you are from.

Maui, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 69
14. Re: air conditioning

It really depends on where you will be on Maui.

There is a large variety of temperatures on Maui and complete changes in the style of climates. All within a few miles.

Where are you looking at staying?

Reply to: air conditioning
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted