We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Maalaea

Which Maalaea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redding, California
reviews: 27
Restaurants near Maalaea

It does not look like there are many restaurants near the Harbour. Any great suggestions on cant miss places?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
1. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

One of Maui's best restaurants is re-locating there. The Waterfront has been a favorite for years. Not sure it they are open now or in the near future. I have always enjoyed Buzz's Warf also.

Chicagoland
2. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

You'll want to go north to Lahaina/Kaanapali or, closer, south, into Kihei and Wailea.

Redding, California
3. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

thanks very much

Socal
reviews: 24
4. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

Buzz's has been there since the beginning of time! Great location and good food.

Lombard, IL
reviews: 38
5. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

The Waterfront has been open for a couple of weeks now. We enjoy Beach Bums for BBQ. It's truly a bar that serves some pretty good food but not gourmet or fancy by any stretch of the imagination.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
reviews: 16
6. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

https://www.facebook.com/WaterfrontMaui

For some reason their web page isn't up to date but they are keeping FB updated.

Seascape is another one at the harbor. yelp.com/biz/seascape-maalaea-restaurant-wai…

Alaska
reviews: 7
7. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

Another vote for Beach Bums. Stumbled on it after a whale watch and it was good food, not fancy. The NCAA basketball championship game was playing on all their t.v.'s and made the meal even better! Deb

Kihei, Hawaii
reviews: 110
8. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

booo Beach Bums bring back the Blue Marlin, nahh its another choice, my brother the carnivore keeps taking me here and knows I dont like it. he raves on the prime rib loco moco and washing it down with whats on tap for breakfast.

looking into N Kihei you will find Monsoon if interested in Indian cuisine. just decent in my book being a big fan of this cuisine, its BYOB and nice right on the water. fish tika and palak peneer dont let down but a bit pricey.

Milwaukie, Oregon
reviews: 24
9. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

Another nice, new-ish place in Harbor Shops is Porto Pizza, sponsored by the Pacific Whale Foundation. They have other Italian dishes, too:

www.portomaui.com

Seascapes at the aquarium is only open for lunch, but it is very good with a nice harbor view. As mentioned, The Waterfront and Buzz's are top notch.

I am not a fan of the food at Beach Bums, but I love their tropical martinis!

Redding, California
10. Re: Restaurants near Maalaea

Thanks for this help. Bon appetite!